It's such a beautiful area to visit, and the water's getting warmer already. Book a Coromandel roadtrip -- check out the amazing offers on New Zealand campervan hire at http://campervanhiresalefinder.co.nz.
Here are some handy links for activities in the Coromandel:
And some visibility tips for kayakers, sourced from www.watersafe.org.nz:
- Your head is the highest point so make it as visible as possible - wear a fluoro orange or yellow hat
- Place reflective strips on your paddles - increasing your visibility during motion
- Wear a brightly coloured PFD (personal flotation device)
- Mount a pole at the rear to carry a high visibility flag
- Chose a craft with a bright colour - contrasting to the water - add strips of reflective tape
Video: Dig your toes into that sand, Justin!
If you're looking for a great deal on New Zealand campervan hire go to http://campervanhiresalefinder.co.nz